Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Beginning of an Unlikely Adventure

Hi e'erybody out there! I'm about to embark on an epic adventure to slay some dragons and stuff. Which is of course code word for change peoples lives and give them the opportunity to learn how to be happy and about the gospel. I leave for the Missionary Training Center tomorrow morning at 6am by plane. It's pretty crazy stuff. My mind is still exploding over this fact. After the MTC I will be shipped off to Arcadia California (East Los Angeles) to teach people about Christ in Elvish, I mean.... Spanish..., for the next 18 months. I'm sort of on a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit binge lately, so maybe in like a year I will regret naming my missionary blog this, but right now it seems like a pretty sweet and epic name. Fits with my Lord of the Rings journal and Hobbit sketchbook that I bought for my mission. Anyways, from here on out my mother will be posting my emails home that I get to send once a week on here so that all y'all can keep up with my awesome adventures. I am only going to the MTC for 2 weeks, so till like June 26th, since I am already fluent in Spanish; thus I am not going to put my MTC address on the side of the blog or else people may send me stuff there after I leave the MTC. BUT if you are feeling exceptionally awesome and would like to send me a letter or something in the next two weeks, my MTC address is as follows:

Sister Marie Morgan Bardsley
Jun25 CA-ARC
2009 N 900 E Unit 147
Provo, UT, 84602

But yea, I am so excited to serve the Lord! It's gonna be snazzytacular! Keep it real folks. Write me letters. I'll do my best to reply with something awesome like a hand drawn picture of an aardvark or pterodactyl or something.

Les amo, nos veremos en dos aƱos. Seguid a mi blog. Ciao.

-Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment